02 December 2012

It Is Part Of a Process!

So there are these two other guys both cute smart and opinionated. Guy number one I met online when I first moved back to Philadelphia. We flirted via text a lot but I soon got bored with an electronic relationship and dropped him by the way side. Then there is Guy number 2 who I met recently and he talked a big game via text about me sitting on his face a various other sexual acts but when we met in person at his place to do said acts we ended up watching a movie, talking and throwing playful shade.

I have made it a rule that I will never make the first move when it comes to meeting for just sex and it has been a rule that has worked well for me. It this encounter with guy number two I found him not only physically attractive but I found myself extremely attracted to him for almost everything about  him. He had a dry since of humor and his likes and dislikes were unique and fascinating. We had a time window and before I knew it the window closed and it was time for me to go.

After I left I sent him a text to ask why he did not make a move and I was told it was because he was shy, another thing I found attractive. I told him my rule and why I had such a rule and he respected it. We continue to talk and I definitely would live to have more than just a physical encounter with him, but we will see what happens.

As for guy number one he is a bit too demanding and one of those, “Let’s play by MY rules,” type of guys. For starters this is the third time we have been on this path. And there have already been three incidents.

Incident number one, he asked for nude pictures of me.  I have a rule where I do not send nude pictures to men I have yet to meet. Too often guys will take your number and you will send nude pictures back and forth only to never meet and eventually to never hear from them again. If you want to see me naked then come see me naked other than that, deal with what everyone else gets to see. I mean why should I give you a preview? If we had met in a bar you would have had two options, take me home and get me naked or not.

When he realized I was not sending him nude shots I explained why and he became offended that he was being treated like every other guy and not made to feel special. Sorry but I feel if you want to be treated special then treat special. If I have known you via text for over a year and we never meet in person then I have no reason to treat you like I will.

Incident number two, he told me he does not go out at night yet I was at Tabu one evening and there he was. I had chosen to send him a text indicating I saw him and could not to deny it. We sent a few text back and forth and when I told him he could come over and say hi nothing so I asked if he left and a Yes ended the nights communications.

Incident number three, we made plans to meet. He had to work and I had the day off, and I had already learned from prior experiences not to put much stock in this guy and so I got laid about mid-day by my a new fuck buddy. I then decided I needed to shower and wash my hair  I got a text around 6:30 asking what I was doing and I was almost done my hair so I told him, doing my hair. He told me that he would be home around 7 and so I figured that gave me a little time. Once I was done my hair and dressed I sent him a text stating I was on my way and I needed his address. He then responded angrily asking why I waited two hours to respond. I looked at my watch and it was not even 8 yet. I decided to apologize for not giving him an ETA and made other plans for my evening.

This guy is an odd one and you may ask, “Why do you keep talking to him?” Well I find him to be cute and most times his text make me laugh or he says really nice things and so before I write him off all together like most gay men do after one MINOR incident I figure I will meet him in person first and then decide. 

Stayed tuned for more about them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment