05 December 2012

A Second Date?


So the really cute younger guy Bachelor #1 who shall be known as Johnny, finally had time for me. We mad plans to go to his place and hang out. It was interesting as we kept in touch but for some reason our talk of sex had dwindled down to just an occasional text about each other’s days and occasionally we asked about seeing each other again. Thanksgiving had put a cramp on our schedules and made coordinating a block of time difficult but we managed and thus decided to take advantage.

I met him on the trolley and we hung out at his place and I was shocked to realize that I had talked myself up in the sex department more than I normally do. It made me fear that I had left no surprises. But when he kissed me I knew I was in trouble. He was quite the kisser and reminded me of a certain someone.  Things were quickly taken to the bedroom and before I knew it I was naked. With having talked myself up I had to live up to the hype and I had to put in more work than I normally do but it was worth it.

Afterwards he got a text that his roommate was coming home so we put on our clothes and headed to the living room where I helped him get reception for his television and we resumed watching football. He found the game boring so he went to make dinner.

After offering me something to drink he then told me I could keep him company in the kitchen, if I was bored. After having dealt with someone similar I knew what it meant and so I wasted no time going to the kitchen where we talked and get to know one another better.  

Dinner was tasty and we learned a lot about one another and I was pleased to find that I only found him more attractive and easier to get along with than initially thought.

When I left I was unsure to kiss him or what, it had been a long time since I dated. I thought I would leave it up to him and so there was no kiss and no hug but I still feel it was my fault.

When I first started this dating thing I remember hoping to find some guy that would sweep me off my feet or make me fall in love. I knew I didn’t want to rush anything with anyone but I still wanted only one guy who I spent a good chunk of time with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment