03 December 2012

Reset P2 Dating


To be one hundred percent honest, this whole dating thing happened by accident. I was honestly looking for a good fuck buddy. I wanted a guy that I could count on for a GOOD roll in the hay, and to my surprise it was a lot harder to find, than one might think.

I went from guys with little dicks that did nothing in bed but lay there to guys who were well endowed but were not one timers or only wanted to go raw. Sorry but fuck buddies are only buddies if we are playing safe and for me I am not a size queen lack of a big ship can be compensated by the ways that it makes. So for a hot min I gave it all up until there was that itch and A4A, came back into play.

So this time last year I was a rules guy and I had a good number of dates err, make that pre dates but all of them were lack luster so this year I threw caution to the wind and said, “just do what feels good.”

I won’t say I rewrote the book on dating but I definitely did write my own, borring slightly from our friends in Sex and the City. Here are my rules. .  .
  1. 1.       Keep the back and forth emails and text to a minimum meet ASAP, if he is hesitant cut him off all together.
  2. 2.       If I want to have sex with them I do, just be prepared to be only fuck buddies or to never see them again.
  3. 3.       If I like there personality, analyze. Do I like them as a friend or is it that they are turning me on sexually.
  4. 4.       Keep game play to a minimal, use only to test initial interest. Use for no other reason.
  5. 5.       Don’t come off as needy or desperate.
  6. 6.       Be casual and make sure they know you are cool with just being friends
  7. 7.       Last but not least, if he is hot and you both only want to be friends revert back to the tried and true rules of dating, chances are you both will find each other boyfriend material.


It was following these rules that I met Bachelor #1. I thought we were only going to be friends but fait had other plans.

I met him like I meet most guys, via A4A and we swapped phone numbers and began what I thought was the beginning to a cool friendship. We were into texting and had some lengthy conversations via text.

My mother had upgraded her phone and after work I went to activate it on my line and while waiting for the trolley I fiddled with trying to learn the device. When I got home I got a text asking if I took the trolley. Naturally I responded with a simple yes and just like that what was going to be a simple friendship became a, “let’s see where this can go.”  He apparently liked how I looked in person and thus struck a nerve.

We made plans to bump into one another on purpose and I too liked what I saw. A Friday night at my favorite spot, Tabu and by accident he met most of my friends and we spent the night chatting away. He got major kudos and I had to admit I was slightly smitten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment