05 December 2008

An ever-growing Party

Jason was in a herb kind of mood and after calling two trusted suppliers and getting no decent response; he called the one person we all can count on for such things. Peter is a true pothead through and through. I had a crush on him for some demented reason and things would have worked had it not been for obsession with marry J.

We got to Pet's house and Jason pointed out the house number while we waited for the door to be answered, 420, how appropriate. It was so perfect that to this day I think Pet's dad changed it on purpose.

Inside there was a party going on and a game of beer pong was under way and way to extended. To our surprise, we found a friend of Kevin's. You will have to stay tuned for the summer gap to get all the juicy details.

I met Mike at Kevin's AKA K birthday party over the summer. Mike had played the lead in "Bye, Bye Birdie." I saw him looking at us when we came in the door but could barely see him when he stood up Jason recognized him immediately. We hugged and started catching up. We had the whole how do you know so and so where you going what you doing later. And that's how two more people were on their way to Kevin's house for Jen's 21st birthday.

I had a beer then had Mike give Zack directions to Kevin's house I was all turned around after going to Pete's and I hadn't been since early august. So much confusing directions were discussed while I drank a beer and enjoyed how for once I was not the one driving.

A few turns her and few turns her and one u-turn later we were at Kevin's I was not sure how he was going to take to me just showing up after all I knew about the party but he did not extend an invitation. I was quite surprised to find people thrilled to see me. It was all, hey where have you been and what have you been up to's. I was MIA for quite some time.

I noticed that Zack, Jen's boyfriend was not present but felt It would be a bad idea to ask where he was. I made a drink and sat next to Tia. I leaned over and told her I saw the host naked and that he was thinner then. Once I felt my drink hit I said there we go and joined in on the electric slide. My tooth hurt so bad I could not really eat so I just drank. That was until I went outside and had a cigarette with everyone else. I even herd Kevin the guy who doesn't smoke smoked on to relax.

In the middle of talking to someone about Mac and cheese and after I had invited her over my house to have some Kevin grabs my hand and takes me up stairs. I though oh god what did I say or do. To my surprise, I was on my back and his lips were attached to mine. I was shocked and during short breaks, he told me he would stop if I wanted him to. That he was not trying to take advantage, that I really turned him one and all that shit guys who want to fuck you but still come off as gentlemen say.
I asked where I was and he said Mar and Lar's room, His parents' bedroom. It was a scene from so many movies. I had official seen every room in this house but two. Before I knew it, my saying I think we should stop turned into us getting naked. Like responsible people, the question of aids test came up but there was no way he was fucking me. One he was not my boyfriend and two we had no condom. So it was naked grinding and jerking off on his parent's bathroom floor. We got dressed to the sounds of people screaming, what you are doing, not in mar and Lair's room. Fire, we decided to tell everyone we just made out. I felt like a slut. The party went on and we stayed at opposite ends until it was time to go when he gave me a hug and said we still had to meet for drinks in the city.

It would appear that the guys I always want claim they don’t want to date and just fuck around which was a big change for Kevin considering what happened over the summer.
We got to Jason's and I got in my car and drove home. Got in bed and went to sleep knowing the next day would bring a hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment