03 December 2008

Happy Friday

Friday I was home alone. My mother went to my step Dad's to get her car fixed and my sister had spent the night at my aunts. I got up and went to pick up my sister, buy her several phone calls and text made it clear that she was ready to leave. I promised I would drive her to the mall so she could pick up long-sleeved shirts. West Philly left us time wise equally between the best malls to do such shopping.

To KOP we went. I think josh was off as I walked passed and looked for him and no where to be seen. We went to all the stores she thought would have shirts she liked and I called VZW to see what had to be done to get my phone back one. One argument with my Cell provider and 4 stores and we were on our way back home.

The rest of the day was spent doing much of nothing online, that is until I got a call from Jason. He asked if I wanted to go with him to a Birthday party at Kevin's. it was our friend Jen's 21st and I had completely forgot that Kevin and I had talked about it. As far as Kevin knew, I had to work back in NYC and he was unaware that I moved home. So I agreed and got ready, mother gave her slight disapproval of me hanging out every night, gas wearer and tear on car and what not. Little did she know the only night I drove was the night before thanksgiving. So I met Zach at Jason's told him why i moved back home and we went to pick Jayson up from Olive garden.

I was summoned in to see all the people that were there I knew and jokes, hugs, and insults later we left for Kevin's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment