02 December 2008

OMG Thanksgiving

For the first time ever my mother needed hardly any help with preparing the house for guest. I had no hang over and only slept until about noon. I figured I would call Ramón tomorrow as I saw him this morning and today was a holiday.

I just spent the day being a big brother to the world's greatest younger sister. Joking and all the cool stuff siblings that are close as the two of us are do. We both have always hated the doorbell. It's this obnoxious old church bell clock-chiming thing. So Britt suggested putting a sign on the door-saying knock. So we meaning me did. The first had to be my grandmother and that was the end of that.
My mother had asked that I be in charge of activities so I got apples to apples and candy land. My family is even to boring for those. I never played apples to apples and didn't have a little fun. Thank god for my favorite cousins Tiffany and Lauren,. Lauren tried her hardest to keep up but she was at a disadvantage. She is only 8 and Tiffany the next youngest is 19.

The food was good and there was no big dinner is done or a prayer of thanks just a bunch of prissy boring black people digging in to dishes off food and sitting where ever to eat. I must admit I looked amazing in my checker outfit. And to the family's surprise my jacket matched.

My non stop crying baby cousin did just that, cry, and my adopted cousin continued to show why kids with add should just be eradicated at birth. Crystal the supper model for ghetto monthly was loud and obnoxious like always. And the rest leave me with material to boring to even mention them, except for uncle john who I am planning a house warming for.

My mother did all the cooking and had time to spend with the family she worked hard and would have been the life of the party had she not been cooking since 3am.
After my family left, I went over Jason's and played, blurt with all his family who were all mostly cousins and second cousins. I had so much I cannot honestly tell you who won. The wine was good and so was the company. I then went with Tia, Jason and Sam, to Sam's place and we watched to boondocks, two of the four of us was high. I thought I was going to get a contact but nothing. My damn toothache sent me home at about midnight. Some thanks giving been home for two days and yet to have gotten drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment