07 December 2008

The rest of last week.

I spent the next few days contemplating what happened to me. Why did I let Kevin have his way knowing no good could come of it? Did I really want to date Ramón? I needed someone to get nonobjective advice.

I woke up and called my aunt my grandmother picked up the phone and my aunt was asleep and I told her I would see her tomorrow after she got back from shopping. Still hung over I went back to sleep. My mother had been out most of the day with my stepfather so she barely noticed I slept the day away.

When I woke for good, it was dark out. I got on the comp and looked for a job. My sister asked if I could take her over her best friend's house. She was home for one more night before she had to go back to school I agreed. Then midnight came and there had been no request and I was tiered. 10 min later she asked for that I ride and I was all like I'm tired and she was all like hold on. Then she came back and was like her mom is going to pick me up so I was like ok just let mommy know. She was all ok. Knock, knock on my mother's bed room door and the only response was heavy breathing. So she came back and said I'll just send her a text and asked that I make sure she knew. I was like ok and she gave me a kiss and left. So I went to bed.
I heard when the text got to my mom's phone and still just heavy breathing.

I awoke late the next day only so my mother would not ask me to church. Its one of those black homophobic ones you know. But to my surprise at noon she was still home. I went down to see what was going on and she was baking a cake. Around one she told me that my aunt was having my cousin's 1st birthday party. I like always found out last minute. I got dressed and waited for my mother who told me last minute that she was not coming straight home. She had a pick and black number and looked very nice so she had to go show off to the new man in her life.

So I drove and made plane to go see my aunt and grandmother after this boring party. I arrived to find that my sister and I were the only cousins their and the guest of honor was giving an encore of thanksgiving. The little brat was losing cool points by the second. Lauren put on a movie but would not stop talking. Then she changed it once I was into it and still kept talking. I smiled and nodded she hadn't seen me in awhile and it was not stupid rambling it was intelligent thought about the movie and a little of the craziness that you can tell she picked up from her mother.

The food was good but everyone insisted holding out for my other aunt who I knew was not going to show. You can tell how cool someone is by the amount of friends who show up at their party. Lets just say this little noise maker had no one. Only half the people from thanksgiving dinner showed. I guess to give the little urchin the benefit of the doubt it was a last minute party.

My aunt never showed and we all had better things to do, so we sang happy birthday and eate cake and then I could not get out fast enough. I did get one good laugh though. He had walked right into the dish washer and fell backward while holding his bottle he looked drunk.

I got to my grandmother's and caught them up on my entire life. I then caught my aunt up on my love life over dinner. It had been a long while and I could not stop talking. I was there for 4 hours and I did almost all the talking. She was happy to see me and the work my grandmother had done to the house looked great.

I got home and called Jason, who wanted to go to get ice-cream after I turned him down for meeting up with Zach at a restaurant. We went to Wawa got ice cream then went back to his and watched Britany Spears for the record. How gay, right.
I sent Jazz an email telling her what was going on and that I would either come to NYC on the 2nd or 3rd. and went to bed.
The rest of the week was just mailing letters to debtors, traffic courts, old schools, keeping everyone barest of what was going one with my car job and to those interested my love life.

I had taken Jason to his Main Line Model appointment and got a lead out of it as well. There was trip to the mall and a stop to his friend and then I was home.

On Wednesday afternoon I finished my catch up blogs, my layout edits, and all I had left was finding a job.
I went to NYC to finalize things with Jazz and she refused to end things civilized.
I came back home set up several interviews and on Thursday after having two interviews I was mad a job offer. And Friday night, well I will tell you about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment