05 April 2013

I So Needed To Read This, (A Letter From A Friend)


Dear Victor,


I understand that times are really hard for you. MeTo, Wonderful, Eddy, new prospects, finances, school, work, friends and trying to make it all work so that you may have a harmony that will not drive you into the nut house.

Your blog is full of wonderful advice and honesty it is evident that it come from your heart. I watch you now and see how hard you are struggling to be a good honest loving person. Every day you awake and think of G-d and wonder how he would like you to go about your day, you say that prayer asking him to bless, guide, protect and favor you. All of your friends come to love you more and more each day and you wonder why.

You have so much going for you and you are at the point in your life where you can see why you deserve the good in your life. Do not lose focus, it is time you realize that the bad of your past is in your past, if you continue to strive to be the person you are, ever evolving, ever loving,  and ever nurturing of those who you come in contact with, then you need not ever accept, heartache and ill will from anyone.

All of your life you were told over and over that you have so much love to give and that you should not just give it away easily. The love you have is strong and pure and once the flow begins it never stops. If the people who are in your life do not want to accept the love you continually try to give them then it is time you walk away and allow the flow to slow.

I look at you and I know you better than anyone, you have lost so much weight, you are not eating and you have not been yourself for over two weeks. You are allowing the men who should be trying t protect your heart to stomp on it. For your sake and your health you need to do better.

I wanted nothing more than to see you and MeTo get back together and you heard the excitement in everyone’s voice who heard that the two of you were going to give it another go. I know that sometimes we do not get the happy ending that we would like and it pains me to see that so many of us thought you had found the one, only to get hurt via text message.

I know how you feel about MeTo and do not blame you for being so deeply hurt. I see your face when people tell you it will work out and you two are meant to be. The confusion and hurt in your face is indescribable.

I know the situation with wonderful is not making anything easier but thank G-d that ended early before you got more than just a heartbreak.  Jealous guys are dangerous and he certainly is the possessive jealous type.

You have plenty of prospects and you are going about dating the right way this time, the old you of 21 has returned and everyone in your life looks at you and admires you. You are unique. The only men who pay you attention are men of substance not the ones who only want you for your looks. When you smile the room lights up and all those around you smile with you and for you.

I cannot tell you what the future holds but I know you have dreams and I am watching with amazement as you are doing everything to make them happen. From converting to Judaism, dating, school, working on your cookbook, blogging and demanding excellence in each post. I am honestly proud of you and I know without a doubt you need to hear it more.

I was always the friend who wanted to protect you and keep you from getting hurt, and now I just want to be more like you. I want to celebrate your successes and be there when you need a shoulder. You are now 27 and you look amazing, you sound amazing and you have an amazing personality. Do not let people from your past make you pause for a moment, continue forward and enjoy the ride like only you can do. I am here for you and I love you. Do you and change only how you see fit because you get more amazing with each tweet and change you do to yourself.  

Love Always

(Your Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment