05 April 2013

Here Is Some Food For Thought On . . .

Dealing With Others . . . and You!


The best way to deal with any situation is to evaluate your own role in how things have turned out. I typically do this all the time. Sometimes before things get bad and many times after the preverbal shit has hit the fan. When I find myself experiencing emotions that involve the actions of another I get to a point where I can ask myself, “What did I do wrong?”

You always have a role in how things turn out. You must remember that pointing out how others have wronged you does nothing for the situation except exacerbate it. If you go to someone who has hurt you and you apologize that things have gone south and what part you took in it, you will feel a lot better. If the person responds in kind you have a relationship worth salvaging weather if it is becoming friends after a break up or giving an old friendship a second chance.

I have done a lot of thinking and have seen so many things that I have done wrong in the past that has affected my immediate future. I am happy to say that I have apologized to all involved parties. Now there is only one thing left to do. I must sit and contemplate what I allowed to influence my actions and take note not to allow it to happen again. I am well aware that I am not perfect and in so I must be diligent at keeping me in check and thinking hard before I take action.

I am hoping the sharing of my own self evaluations will aid others in not repeating the mistakes I have and or shed light into their past so that they can see, “It took more than one to, ‘fuck’ it up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment