23 March 2013

Mister Wonderful


Saturday came and I found out for sure that I was moving into the place I chose. it came with some awesome roommates and while my room was smaller I was sure that the necessities would fit, Queen sized bed, desk, dresser and some shelves for my cook books. I tried to get my buddy to help me move but he was busy with work and unresponsive to phone calls and text. So I began planning on getting the small stuff to my new place and then I got called into work. So no moving was going to happen on Saturday.

Sunday came and I went to work as planned and the past two days were I and Mr. wonderful seeing when the next time we could hang out would be. I explained to him that I was having trouble getting my stuff to my new place and he offered to help me move my bed once he was done shooting in North Jersey. I was floored and I wanted to say thanks but no thanks but it was several fold if I said yes. He would help me move, I saw no other way to get my bed to my new place, and I would get to see him again.

I called my aunt to meet her at her place and told her the plan. She was cool with it and so I chatted with her and told her all about Wonderful. I even explained to here that the 21 year old was out of the picture and why, she understood.

Soon he arrived and it took two trips and a stop to “become acquainted,” and soon my bed was in the new place. He then offered to take me back to my mom’s house which turned into us going to Ruby Tuesdays to get a cocktail and a small bite to eat. I paid the bill and he seemed shocked, I explained to him that it would be impolite of me not to pay the bill as he came all this way just to help me.  He suggested going back to Tabu but I was not dressed for it and it was a long day for it to be only 8pm. He then explained how is a spontaneous guy and likes to live in the moment, at that I knew I was in trouble. This man was so much like me in all the right ways that I was always in a state of arousal in his presence.

He dropped me off at my mom’s and sent me a text when he got home. I took a deep sigh and knew it had begun, I was falling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment