17 March 2013

Geronimo?


Do I just jump right in or take my time? It’s the question that every gay man stops to ask himself when he is presented with a new relationship prospect. I met the 21 year old the same way I meet most of the leading men, Adam4Adam. To be just 21 he was quite impressive, he owned his own place down in Delaware and has a good job, he is a father and he has a car, on paper the perfect guy.

Now his home is a trailer but he owns two and they are the nice kind not the white trash versions you see on TV. The only thing is he wants to settle down soon, and with me no less. He seems perfect but I feel like I either have to go all in or just move on.

I want the gay fantasy, a house, husband and kids, this guy would provide all the above, but I find myself a bit apprehensive about making things official. He is only 21; he is still learning what being gay is all about. No matter when you come out you do not really get to begin learning about what gay is until you are 21. The world becomes completely open to you and there are many new avenues to explore and my 21 year old is evidence of that.

I decided after a week that I would go all in and a few days later I was told he was on his way to a drag show. When I went down to see him I was presented with a pic of him in drag. I have nothing against drag queens but I like my men hairy and masculine. This guy now had shaved legs, one of the things that attracted me to him was now gone. Then he fell asleep on me, I was stuck at the train station waiting for him to wake up and come get me he promised he would make it up to me but that never happened.

I began debating if I would call it off we met early January and here it was early February and we have yet to go on a real date. Just when I decided I would break up with him I find out he has cancer. A bitch I may be but I certainly have a heart so I backed down.

He decided to come pick me up and spend the day with me which consisted of me taking a shower at his place, having sex, making him tuna and him sleeping for 8 hours. I was done! Every time I came to see him all he did was fuck me then sleep and the sex was far from being that good. I decided to see what he would do for Valentine’s Day and when I was sent a mass text message I ignored it, two days later I told him we needed to talk about us. He never responded I take it he got the message.

Imagine if I decided to just say Geronimo and go all in I would be stuck in Delaware bored with a boyfriend who has cancer and no idea how to handle a guy like me. In a word MeTo 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment