22 December 2011

Recently in Indigo

My life has been one rapid moving roller coaster ever since I quit my job at Starbucks. It was an odd night when a supervisor decided to constantly push my buttons. At one point he picked an argument and I told him not in front of customers. He continued and I took o my hat and quit. It was the first time I walked off of a job but I was told I did the right thing.

While things at Serafina were slow I was offered the opportunity to train and become the second night baker. So things started picking up and before I knew it my life was totally different.

Novemebr 15 I moved into my new place which although temporary is shitter than the last. I found a way to make it work. The time soon came when I was ready to start dating and with my social life, dating, work and school I was catching sleep where I could.

Soon it was December and each week brought more work hours than the week before. MeTo would call me everyday on his way from work and we would catch up. I found it odd how we would talk everyday but most days it felt like he was pushing me away or didn't care about how sad I was because I could not decorate for the holidays.

Then the day of three dates came about. I met first with an Ausie who was about to leave town, then MeTo and then Matthew. The Ausie was older looking in person and a total turn off. MeTo and I tried to keep things friendly over dinner and Matthew and I tagged teamed showing each other a night on the town. After Matthew met my Friends Icon and Kwame I knew he was a keeper although temporary.

I went on to have predates with two other guys which led to two actual dates. Devin a PhD student who on paper reminded me so much of MeTo it was scary and Ty a DJ who I found not so physically attractive but our conversations were stellar.

Soon after my two real dates I told Matthew how I really felt and we decided to hang out and it was a fun night, friends and drinking and a thong that was not supposed to be seen. We then went on to dirty text and the possibility of showing each other a “different” side.

Soon an old coworker came back to town and a night on the town was held in his honor. I got a chance to dance hard like I did before I was in a serious relationship living in Jersey. Thar Sunday Icon and I decided to go to 90's night at Woody's and I danced harder and longer. It felt so great to work mucels that I had not worked in what felt like ages.

Soon it was finals week and studying replaced parting and late nights drinking. The week looked grim and I woke up Tuesday with a cold. While finals went well work got a little crazy and a conversation with MeTo left me wondering, No matter what, my temper was that of, and would always be, a Bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment