03 June 2008

Victor Building, Victor Pub, Victor Burger, The New Guy?

So Friday night I called the new guy to see what he was up to. A late day at work and tired yet he still wanted to see me at least that what I gathered from our conversation. I had suggested a movie but he was to tired he said and before I could say it was ok and we could hang out Saturday he said he wanted to hang out around his building, the Victor Building. It was on the Camden waterfront. I said it sounded good and he told me how great the pup downstairs was, Victor’s Pub. I made it ok and found the pub all right but I struggled trying to find the parking lot.

I started walking around the building to the apartment entrance and then I saw him. It was like a scene from a movie. I ended up on the wrong stairs and was walking down as he was walking towards me. He was looking sexy. Kind of took my breath away and I pretended I didn’t recognize him but he had a big smile on his face and I knew without a doubt it was him.

We hugged and then we walked to the pub. He is great, a gentlemen through and through wants to get the door and all that other stuff that gentlemen do.

After we were seated, I told him how I hated menus. Too many options and I asked him what’s good and what he was going to order. He smiled and said either the Victor Burger a salad or a club. We also used process of elimination by me telling him things I don’t eat such as pork and lunch meat. So for me a Victor Burger and for him a Turkey Club. He couldn’t order a salad I was already making fun of him drinking a light bear. We talked, ate, and kept the alcohol to a minimum one beer for the each of us.

The time came when I told him the place was almost perfect. And he looked me in the eye and asked how is it almost perfect I told him I would let him know when the waitress came back. I asked if he remembered my favorite soda, it was only our second date so I was not going to hold it agents him if he didn’t remember. He didn’t I asked the waitress if they carried Coke or Pepsi products she said coke so I ordered a coke and told him the place was perfect. He bowed and thanked the waitress. I just laughed. Then there was that moment when we looked at each other and I had to look away, blushing I guess.

We wrapped our food and headed to the roof of his building. We stared over the river to Philadelphia talked about what ever came to mind and I kept thinking wow. He held me close and kept me warm. Then of course, we started making out. On a roof alone with only the streetlights was romantic and he knew it. I was touched because he rather romance and put in effort than just trying to rub me down to get me ready.

I was turned on to the tenth degree. After a good while, he asked if I wanted to watch TV, I was more than ready. He then asked if we should lie down or sit in the living room. I looked at him and said, “You had a long day we should lay down.”

Cuddling I have no clue what was on TV because we started making out the candle light did it. Let’s just say we both got a work out and slept heard that night. The first time I slept over his house. It was our send date and I had the strangest nightmare, dream, or premonition. Not ready to talk about it just yet but stay tuned for it latter.

We cuddled the whole night just about and I was in a whole new world. I do feel there were a few times when I forced myself to think about my ex and compare the two to what I think I want. Anyway, I think new guy will be more soon; I’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment