03 June 2008

Thursday

Thursday was the first day I had to myself kind of. I stayed home with my mom and did stuff around the house. My sister being stressed came home from school early and I applied for more jobs via the web. My sister tried to convince me to go her boyfriend’s football game. Laughable I a gay guy, who is getting more and more into fashion, modeling, and the internet tech and shopping, go to a high school football game.

Well I also understand the duties of high school students so when she said she wasn’t going I told she had to and that I would go with.

Meanwhile the whole day Josh and I were texting each other and arguing playfully as to who is more gay and acts it. I lost, thanks Jazz. Our “text-versation” morphed into simpler topics and his last text of the left me looking a fool in front of all those people. He texted me “I have a mouth full of skittles and I know you want to taste the rainbow, some kid just said that to me.” I died laughing and couldn’t stop.

I eventually started calling people and that was entertainment for a little while. The game went into overtime and my sister’s boy friend’s team was winning. As it was late, we had to leave so we would not miss Sex and the City.

No comments:

Post a Comment