11 April 2013

Vixc B turns 27 - Part 1


My friends and I seem to always look forward to my birthday. For me it is my official New Year and for them it means a few nights of fun. This year with new roommates and new friends we all were wondering how things were going to go down.

My birthday landed on a Monday and so I decided to round up my friends and go to Tabu, it was karaoke night and my buddy was bartending. My roommate made me dinner and then it was off to Tabu. I arrived later than I planned on but all were happy to see me.

The plan was not to stay long because I was starting a new job in the morning. I ordered my first drink, Liquid Marijuana  and after taking my first sip the bartender looked at me and was unhappy with the presentation. It was quickly transferred to a larger cup that had blinking lights and he fixed it so the liquid level was equal to the rim of the glass. He then told me my first drink was on the house. Soon my roommate arrived with her boyfriend and without me knowing my next drink was paid for.  Icon signed us up to sing proud marry.

I was on my third drink when a charming man came up to me and began to flirt, before I knew it I was lip locked and when I turned to my right to get some air I was eye to eye with the Waiter. He wished me a happy birthday and smiled. I don’t know how my face registered but I know I was horrified. I had wanted to make out with him but someone beat him to the punch. I was tipsy and everything that I felt like doing was encouraged by everyone.

I went to go watch a few people sing and when I came back to the bar there were a ton of shots and the host told everyone to take a shot and sing happy birthday. I was floored, there were extras and so I had to take two. My roommates boyfriend, Mister Hawaii made it happen. I had no idea what time it was but I went to talk to the Waiter and I remember getting a kiss that knocked my socks off. Icon and I got up to sing Proud Marry and I knew I was drunk. I could not keep up and where I am normally the lead I was depending on Icon.

After proud marry I was ready to go home, we were supposed to move to woody’s but Tabu just kept escalating. I arrived home and went to bed only to awake still drunk. I called HR and told them I was extremely ill and my orientation was rescheduled.
I slept it off and later decided to go get some air. I was sure my class at temple started the 2nd but after arriving I noticed that it was scheduled for the 9th. I called Tammy and met him at his job. Then it was to Tabu with Icon and Phyllis for tacos. I called it an early night and went home to work on my blog.

I decided to go spend some time with my mother on Wednesday and we had a good time just hanging out. Then we went to see my aunt who was having here kitchen redone and that is where I met an old high school sweet heart of my mother’s. He was not as attractive as I thought he would be but he sure was charming and managed to hold my mother’s attention.

I talked briefly about converting with my cousin and I had to tell here I am not telling my mother due to the fact it would cause here to kill me. It just might be worse than when I told her I was gay.
 
At home my roommate had friends over and I joined in on the cheese and drinks. Before I knew it I was floating up to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment