02 February 2012

A New Year For Ivan

Ivan told everyone that he had a big announcement for 2012 and none of us could guess what it was. It just so happened that it was such big news that when I was down he used it to take my mind off things. Ivan was leaving Starbucks. It may not seem like such a big deal at first but it goes to show that no one wants to stay at the 16th walnut store. 

Ivan made it clear that it was because he wanted to focus on his studies this semester and we could not be anything but supportive. 

Ivan then got me into watching the show, The Walking Dead. I was never into zombies and according to him he never was either but low and behold here we were watching a show about zombies, obsessively. He then told me I should give Entourage another shot and nights of drinking and smoking were accompanied by us drooling over Ari Gold. 

Before I knew it school was starting back up and in true form dynamics were changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment