31 January 2012

I Moved


Jaiye had invited me to have dinner at his new place in South Philly and I was impressed not only with the new digs but also how he managed house. Jaiye had really grown and I realized that I could live with him. 

Jaiye offered me to come live with him for a while, it was several fold. Jaiye hated seeing me living in uncomfortable situations and knew by me living with him I could be happy in a real home for a little while. Jaiye also wanted me to save a little money, by living with him and his boyfriend I would pay less rent than I was at the hell hole I was in. Finally they would have help paying rent until things picked back up in the summer. 

I discussed it with my most trusted advisor, Aunt LAB, and she agreed it was a good idea. In fact everyone I talked to thought It a great idea. So mid-January came about and I moved in.

Its funny I have made plans to throw things away and by making room in my life with less stuff, the stuff I need has been flowing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment