04 February 2012

And Now . . .

With life now being so different it is hard trying to determine what my new normal is. I want to get back with MeTo but we have some obstacles to overcome, it is hard to date because its feels like cheating. I live back in South Philly but it is in a much better area. I have the space to cook, bake, sew and crochet. School is beginning to take all my free time and work consumes the rest. My cash flow has gone down due to fewer hours at work and I have no computer as my laptop has died completely.

So what is one to do I have to use the comp lab at school to write my post and with little money I have to focus on bill management before anything else. I am not complaining I am quite happy with life for one major reason. While things may seem tough, they are only tough because things are moving along every day I get closer to my real friends and the people I need to leave alone are revealed. My understanding on my relationship with G-d deepens, MeTo and I are beginning to understand each other better, Mr. M and I are actual friends, I can see how to steer my present into the future I want.

My In-laws always told me to get what you want in the future you have to figure out what part of your present you are willing to sacrifice. And here I am sacrificing going out now so that I can do well in school, get a better job and be able to go out and have a better time when I am older.

I quit smoking for 2012 not because it is Bad or because I was worried about my health but because G-d has been so good to me I need to show him in all aspects that I appreciate it, by how I treat my body, my belongings and the people that he has placed in my life. It’s not easy doing the right thing, trying to please G-d but when you are doing your best you see it everywhere.

I am not overly religious and I make mistakes and I truly trying to make this year a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment