13 December 2011

New Gay Socialite

I have a goal to become friends with 1000 people on Facebook and not just random people, Gays. I want to expand my network to include at least 500 gay men in the greater Philadelphia area. By doing such I will promote myself and rise up in the gay scene and become know as a classy fun down to earth gay male. I want to be a role model. The point to all of this is simple I am a social person and I would like to be one of the who’s who and then I will start with New York.

Unlike many other gays I will not use whatever “power” I have to make myself feel better but in turn try to bring others up as well if they so wish. How cool would that be to be able to send someone a message and they try to help you become a socialite as well.

So I know it’s a long shot but think about it. There are too many rich gays out there that are simply selfish, why would anyone aspire to that? Yes I want to be rich, sexy, well known, but I also want people to love me, NOT fear me. I want to have parties and invite everyone; I want to be invited to every party because I am fun and not a fan of the drama. Ah VixcB the peace keeper, that is me.

So to all my readers hit me up and tell your friends to read this blog. Soon I will be back on youtube.com

1 comment: