16 December 2011

J.R and The Winner

Some men I just don't get, big talkers and gamers are the worse. During my stint with J.R. I ended up leaving my Favorite Belt, a pair of shorts, and an earing over his house, we even had a spare set of keys made so that if I got locked out my apartment I would just go to his job or call him so I could get into my apartment.

Well right after I decided to leave him a lone for awhile I got got text one day telling me he lost his job. Being the good person that I am I tried calling and texting him. He would never pick up and he rarely responded to text. This was new and odd considering before he would answer on the first ring or text me right back if did not answer.

Then the day came when I was locked out and as planned I called him for my keys. It was important because I had to work the morning shift the next day. He would not answer his phone. I decided that I would go to his apartment and bang on his door. I had to call a dozen times in the process. I then went to his favorite spots to see if anyone had seen him. No one saw him all night. When I went back to his apartment I noticed that all the lights were now off with the exception of one.

I could tell the dogs herd the bell because every time I rang it they would go crazy with barking. Obviously he was home when I first stopped by and this time he was not, so I continued to call. He finally called me back and told me he was in bed and had an interview the next day. I explained the situation and he told me that in the process of getting fired and cleaning out his desk he left my keys. I asked why and he stopped himself when began to say he didn't care, Ouch. I went to Ivan's house, I sent text to all my supervisors explaining the situation and crashed there.

Latter the next day I got a text from J.R. Saying he looked all over his apartment and could not find the keys, when I asked about the interview I got no response.

The Saturday before the aids walk I was still locked out and my roommates being who they are chose not to help me. So I went to the Belgum Cafe for my favorite fries and vegan wings. There I bumped into a few of J.R.'s friends and when he walked in I could tell he was avoiding me, he kept his back to me and went to the bathroom. I got my food and left.

I got to Phil's and sent J.R. a text. He responded saying he cared and all that bull shit, then he told me he started seeing someone else. I wanted to see him in person to talk but he then told me he was on his way to the new guys house to have sex because he needed sex.

I bought a pack of cigarettes and smoked three. The next week it was hell, I could hardly eat, and threw most of that up. I smoked unlike ever before and soon I was drinking heavily to top it all off.

As time passed I felt better and tried the whole friend thing and J.R, but 99% of the time he just ignored me as best he could. You would think he would offer closure or the shit that he was holding hostage at his apartment. Its one thing to fuck with a gay man's heart and totally different thing to fuck with his wardrobe.

The funny thing was JR was about to have his 30th birthday and I had agreed to do his cake and as the event approached I herd nothing but I did get an invite. The day of his actual birthday I had to stop by Ivan's to pick something up which meant I had to pass Belgum Cafe, so I stopped in to say Happy Birthday. He was all aglow and honestly looked happy to see me I told him I was unsure if I was going to the party.

After hanging out with the new thug in my life we made plans to go dressed to the nines.

The day of the party I went shopping got a new outfit and did my hair. I then got a message that my thug was not coming and I had already responded yes to the invite. At the party I got no hi or anything even when I tried to say happy birthday. So I spent time with his friends who told how he acts more like a princess now and I just felt great about me. Considering the outfit I was wearing I still looked like a boy and I was hot. He was wearing an outfit I seen several times before.

I met up with Icon and got drunker. The bartender at the party kept giving me doubles for the price of a single so I was already quite tipsy. I went to my new apartment around 1 and passed out.

A few days latter I began getting word that, “I won.” I asked Ivan what he meant and he told me that I had a social life, a job I liked, friends who liked me, and I was dating and having fun. Then I asked the girl who used to be my BFF and she said the same thing plus I was way better looking and she added how his friends all still liked me.

The news put me on cloud nine, however there is just one major issue, my shorts and belt. Everyone liked those shorts and the belt has memories and JR lives around the corner from Ivan. I still get his foursquare and I text him once in a blue moon and he doesn't respond but he is a looser and I am a winner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment