17 January 2009

here it Comes, The fan base.

Hey guys, LifeIndigo.blogspot.com, is finally starting to get a fan base and because of this I am making a big deal about my 100th post. I have gotten a lot of you guys over the past year as to what you would like to read on my Blog. You should have noticed that the whole focus has been shifted to encompass the events of my life as well as helping people relate to and learn from the events that take place in it.

For my 100th post, I would like it to be completely reader influenced. So please send me ideas for what you would like to read. It can be as wild and crazy, or as vanilla as you like. I will choose based on originality and my own experience. If I do not use your idea for the 100th post, I may use it later on and still give credit where credit is due.

Also remember you may write to me by email Titus.VSBII@GMail.com. Send me stories and whatever else you heart may desire.

Thank you for reading and always comeback to read what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment