18 January 2009

Party Sequels

It is an amazing thing when a small get together turns into an all out party, it is even better when the host decides to have a part two. A part two can never be planned from the get go it is one of those things that evolve towards the end of the night or the morning after. A part two always takes place no more than 24 hours after the beginning of the party previous. However party sequels typically suck. The squeal usually lacks the spontaneity that the first party had and many of the people who showed don’t make it to the second, either lack of being informed or prior engagements.

The party that we went to Friday night had a part two and unlike most sequels this one quite the party. The extra planning made for a more intense time, there was using the hot tub, the basement was turned into a discothèque, and there was a much better selection of mixers for the vodka. While some people were not present there were new faces.

Jason stayed true to form and danced to single ladies and got with the hottest guys at the party. I was quite surprised when Tia showed; she danced and made the party all the more fun. The host was drunk before we arrived and crashed early.

We danced and drank and Jay got in the hot tub with a few gays and females, while it was snowing. I stayed dressed and enjoyed raving with my favorite straight guy Adam Fulmer. I still remain amazed at how many of the guys that are finally old enough to drink legally date girls that are still in high school or recently graduated.

The party began to die down once everyone got out the hot tub around 3 in the morning. We pushed the night to about five and then we let it die. I passed out on the floor next to Tia. According to Jay he kicked me and nothing. I was truly tired, not stupid drunk, just tired.

I woke around 8:30 and once again Jay decided to stay behind, he was quite cozy cuddled up next to some guy named Cory. I left because I had to go to church. Sometimes it is really funnie how things can get mixed together in the process of full circle.

I remember a party where Jay woke me up because he had to go to church and her I was up early so I could go. I thought my party days were dieing down but it looks like it just beginning. With two parties this weekend and the Obama party Monday then another we are planning for February, and the fact that we have so many new friends for 2009, I can see many more wild and crazy night for us. But its ok this is what friends and your 20’s are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment