14 January 2009

More Than Just Post

Welcome to the Indigo Life. You have come to read because you got a link from me, Vixc B. For those of you that have been here before you probably just come to read my post and that’s it. I am officially asking you to look around. You will notice a few interesting things such as the intro, which hits you in the face as soon as you get to my blog.

Going down the right column you will notice a play list. These are songs that go with my overall mood for the month. I also feel they go with several of my post.
Then there is my personal profile, which is still being tweaked.

Under my profile, you will find the blog archive. This is maybe the second most important part of my blog as it grants you access to all past post, including LifeStorms.

I also have a collection of links to blogs and podcast that I feel are a reflection on the types of reading and video viewing I like.

Under each post, there is a section that gives you the opportunity to give me feedback based on what you read. It would really help if my readers left my comments as to what they like and dislike in different post and about the blog in general.

At the bottom of the page are links to other blogs that I have had and my social networking profile pages. Feel free to look and add me to your friends list if you have not done so already.

Lastly is a reminder to all my visitors of my freedom of speech and my right to use this blog as a tool to express myself. I recognize the limitations on such a right and express those as well. If you ever read anything that violates my expressed understanding of freedom of speech, please do not hesitate in commenting.

This is Indigo Life, enjoy and remember it more than just Reading.


(Please all page elements listed are permanent but placements are subject to change)

No comments:

Post a Comment