25 January 2009

The 100th Post Is About Me, Vixc B.

For my 100th post I have decided to go a little more in depth about me.

So ok over this past year you, my readers have gotten to know me on quite an intimate level. You have read about break ups, random hookups, new men in my life, the loss of friends, the acquisition of new ones and me moving and experiencing new things. My life has not been a smooth one and although it is steadily getting better it is not going to get any more vanilla.

What makes me, me and the life I have what it is? To put it in a nut shell, a lot. I am influenced by all my surroundings and all the people in my life. Each person that I have ever mentioned in my life has contributed greatly to the person I am at this very moment.

A very important aspect of my personality is the fact that people like to talk to me. I am quite the listener and have come to be able to give good if not great advice. I don’t know what it is about me that make people open up but the truth of the matter is they just can’t help themselves.

It is rare that I go to someone to vent and talk about me; it’s only done when asked. This is why I have IndigoLife. It is the one place that I am allowed to fully express myself uninhibited. I can say what I please and writ what I was thinking and wanted to say when a certain situation came up in my life.

My friends and family are very important to me. Despite the pain that I have endured from so many of my family members I have learned that although I don’t get support in all I do many times their reactions are simply honest reflections one what they think is the best for my life.

I am at a good point in my life while to look at my chaotic state with my debt, living with mom, you cant help but see that things are falling in place for my destiny.

I believe in Karma, not the traditional since but a more modern universal since. Every realign believes to some extent, you reap what you sow, what goes around comes around, you get out what you put in; treat others how you want to be treated. It is not a matter of religious belief, it’s a belief in the world that positive people have bad times but things end ultimately well, while negative people have good times, things ultimately end poorly.

Well I am a positive person and I am and had some pretty bad times, but look at my enthusiasm for life. While things get good in my eyes they get really bad and while to others things may look grim I am bouncing back at an alarming rate.

Recently I met a fantastic guy, almost too good to be true. I met Mr. MeTo online and we both can’t believe it is working out so well. So I not only have family who love me and friends who adore me but I also have one hell of a boyfriend.

Just this Friday I was offered an amazing job opportunity, so I can now add a good job to the list of things that I am grateful to God for.

As things are getting better and the leaves in my life are falling away while my branches are growing stronger, I must remember to stay humble and not count on all of this to steadfastly, because in the Indigo Life you never know what is around the corner.

Why did I pick Indigo? Contrary to what some people may think indigo is not my favorite color. To find out why I picked indigo, go back and read Hello Indigo. My favorite color is in fact a tie between Black and Red. I find them to be two strong colors that go well together and many other colors. Many of my friends have come to know me for my Black and White Checkers. I have a whole list of items that I want to own with heat print and most of them are clothing pieces.

My since of fashion is still in the developmental stages. I wear what I like and I am quickly leaning which of the things I like look good on me and which ones don’t. I pray that I will soon be able to go shopping and get things that truly look good on me.

Aside from what I have just mentioned there is no to much you need to know about me. I am growing like many males my age and I like to share my story with anyone who wants to listen. I also like to listen to others for there sake as well as mine.

Some people would say I am far more complex while my best friends would agree that this sums op Vixc (Vic) B in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment