21 May 2008

WoW I was angry!

I went pretty far back in my blogs today. The ones on vpoin0.blogspot.com. I got to a certain point then realized that I was really angry in high school. So angry I am shocked that I didn't die of a heart attack.

One post in particular stuck out to me. It was so bad that I had to send a friend who I barley talk to an apology. It was an I.M. session where I got quite angry fairly quickly. I failed to see and truly understand someone that now I think about it should be in my circle of best friends. I still feel bad about the things I said to him and I can't believe that for the longest time he tried to be my friend whole-heartedly.

For the first time I am dedicating this blog to someone, Boima Blake. You have a heart of gold and I'm sorry I took you for granted.

2 comments:

  1. hey victor can u take my name out of here--that shit comes up in a google search

    ReplyDelete
  2. i asked you to remove my name

    ReplyDelete