20 May 2008

Ok I am going to do this one more time.

Bubble Gum, I just may be obsessed with it. I asked once before on V.0 Any Questions. Why is it that they make everything you can think of bubble gum flavored except Kool Aid. They have hugs, bubbles, yes those things you blow and are made of soap. They have ice pops, ice cream, hard candy, cotton candy, cakes and cookies, they even have a whole line of body washes and lotions. Don’t doubt it I have a set, don’t ask. But you cannot buy bubble gum flavored Kool Aid.

Everyone loves the flavor of bubble gum. While researching the whole Bubble gum Kool Aid Conundrum I found several sites where people were asking for a recipe for bubble gum flavored ice cream. I remember growing up my cousins and I could take a dollar to the drug store and come back with a bag of bubble gum flavored stuff. No need to mention what we bought just read the first paragraph again.

On would think since this country of ours is a little obsessed with bubble gum and its grand flavor, that the makers of Kool Aid the favorite beverage of millions and the prized table wine of black people, would make a bubble gum flavored Kool Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment