17 July 2013

The Darkest Chapter of My Life Part 5 “Welcome Home, Bon Voyage.”

I was excited to spend time with my mother but kind of happy that she had to go back to work, I was anxious to see my Roommate and talk to all the friends who showed extreme concern.  When I got home there was my roommate Marcy sitting on the porch with a few other people. I had a tone of stuff to bring in the house and once it was all in I hugged my mother and I sat to talk to my roommate.

I told her of a few stories and she told me what she had gone through. My mother had told her that I was coming home and Marcy planned accordingly. There was a card for me and as she was leaving the next day for a vacation. We had a few people come over that night. My straight boyfriend had bought me a cookie the day I was 302ed to cheer me up and of course I had to explain to all my roommates and friends what exactly happened that day.

I had to keep my drinking to a minimum as I was officially on an anti-depressant but I had a blast. Soon it was bed time and things took a turn for the worse. I had invited a friend over and we ended up sleeping together. This started a long chain of promiscuous behavior for me.   I remember calling Stacy and Bella and the first thing Stacy asked was if I got laid and I told her I did. We laughed and then talked about who was still there and was not.


I took the rest of the week off from work so I could get adjusted and take care of things. The next day I awoke to find Marcy gone as expected. I was home alone to do nothing but think. The amount of support shown for what I went through was astounding. I was so touched that I was still on cloud nine. There was just one major thing missing, my so called best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment