15 January 2011

You Aint My Daddy!!!

It would appear that some people after a large amount or time spent with me don’t seem to get it. The one thing that pisses me off the most, is trying to change me. I am who I am, I am stubborn, emotional, I don’t hide my emotions, I have a nasty temper which I try to keep in check, I need space, I need love, I need me time, I don’t ask for much, I am a fighter and I enjoy a good fight. I have little patience with those who refuse to take a hint. I am a gay male with issues just like every other male since the beginning of time.

Today MeTo decided to run off at the mouth. I was already in a bad mood. The night before I lost my wallet and I had to go to the school that I wanted to go to and I needed to have my id on me. I lost it at a night club. I was checking out a job opportunity.  I texted my friend and told him I thought I left it there and sure enough he did. I knew MeTo was not in the mood to drive back there and get it. I had already explained to MeTo what was going on in detail. He then asked why I was not panicking. I saw no need to panic my wallet was found and was in good hands. I was trying to find out if I could pick up from my friend before I went to the school. He told me it was ok. No need to panic.

Today MeTo ended up driving me to the school after I picked up my wallet; he was again in a bad mood. He dropped me off and decided to wait in the car. I stood in one line, then another and then another. Progress was made except my financial aid was not ready yet, which meant that I had to make a deposit in order to hold my classes. MeTo got upset and I then went to financial aid just to be sure, and it was confirmed.

Apparently there had been some glitch in the system which put a hold on allowing me to register and declare a major all of these things needed to be done before I got my aid. It was fixed but last minute. Now what I get for aid is greater than my tuition meaning I am going to get a kick back. But MeTo and I are having financial issues so it was not good news. I was ready to just wait till the fall but MeTo told me he would dig into savings and I would pay him back.

In the car ride home he preceded to lecture my about my laissez-faire attitude and how I am wasting time getting my life together. He made it clear that it was my fault my application went in late. At the time I applied I was not working and the account that I had money in was a prepaid MasterCard that expired and I requested a new one which took forever to arrive. Mean while I was still paying our cable bill and cell phone bill. I told MeTo the situation and he would respond, “Well make sure you get that in ASAP.” “I would respond as soon as I get my application fee.”

MeTo’s little chat lasted the entire ride back home. I felt insulted that he was saying I was basically sitting on my ass and not grabbing the bull by the horns. Meanwhile I was looking for a second job and had to make a decision as to whether or not I wanted to get a full time job or go to school. It was MeTo who told me to make school my number one priority. I was getting no hours at Barns and noble and so what was I to do? He complained when I told him I was going to get a job at a night club.

This whiney brat hated when I yelled and cursed, he wanted me to give him a fucking play by play for every move I made and thinks arguments are supposed to go according to how he wants it to go, calm no yelling, no cursing, no throwing things.

I simply stayed quiet packed some boxes and before I knew he left without telling me. Some loud music, a lot of drinking and a dozen broken bottles latter the cops showed up. I got them to leave and I let MeTo have it, His ring along with a new ass hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment