10 July 2009

Then he said . . .

I am going to reply to this. My words are never really spoken wisely
or ever really come out correctly. You can say or think what you
want. I honestly have thought about you a lot. I stopped talking to
you for all the wrong reasons. Well, for one wrong reason. Because
it upset Joe. I have not changed my number. I texted you today
because my phone is now turned back on. Never got a text back but
checked my email now before bed and got this so I feel I should reply.
I am sorry for how you feel. You put up with a lot from me. I will
never deny that. I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. Don't worry
karma is a bitch, it always catches up with me. Always has. I should
have never stopped talking to you. However the whole moving to vegas
thing happened in like three weeks after I got fired. There was a
whole lot that went on and I didn't have time to say bye to a lot of
people I wanted to. You can think whatever you like about me. If I'm
a queen and/or a fag in ever sense (p.s. you typed 'since') of the
word then who cares. I don't. I know I'm not. I am who I am. I
have issues and problems. I don't ever recall trying to say
otherwise. I have no problem now trying to keep in contact with you
since I am unemployed I do have some free time on my hands and my
phone is back on. Don't take it personally though. I didn't know my
sister was taken to the hospital in an ambulance the other day because
my phone wuz shut off. Whatever, now I'm rambling. But lemme know
what number you are using now cuz there for a while there were two and
sometimes you would never get a txt or call so my number is still the
same and my computer isn't hooked up so I don't check my email and
stuff too often. Hope you are doing well and honestly, maybe you did
deserve someone else to come out for. I don't know what you want from
me. The person I came out to and was best friends with and became
straight but I don't hold it against him. I care about you and hope
to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment