08 July 2009

fuck him

Dear Josh aka Mr. M
I hope this reaches you in good health and high spirits. I was hoping to either hear from you or see you before you wet to Vegas but once again you proved hoping anything from you is pointless.
I have been thinking about you a lot lastly and I don’t know why. I think it may have to do with my whole coming out experience and how I did it for the wrong reasons.
I have no choice but to remember you as you were involved in a major part of my life and I wish to god it was someone else. I tried to be a great boyfriend to you and got hurt, bad. Then at your request I tried to be friends with you and got hurt even worse. I doubt you even check this email as you apparently changed your number without telling me.
When you told me the whole story about Joe I refused to judge and simply supported you. You made accusations and pre distinctions before I even gave my opinion. I mad attempts to make your birthday special and even rearranged my schedule to be there for you.
But what can I say your simply not worth it you were never worth it, I wish to god someone had told me you were such the drama queen that you are. You simply suck as a friend and are a worse boyfriend you want the fairytale yet you chose the wrong elements.
You played with my heart and never apologized. You said hurtful things about me to my face and behind my back then denied them you proved to me that of all the mistakes in my life you were the biggest and the worse. If I could take back coming out I would.
I sit here in my three bedroom condo with my hubby and watch as he has to deal with the damage you caused just as I had to deal with the damage your exes caused you. I know this may seem like it is coming out of left field but I tried being friends with you and encouraged you to read my blog but you refused to support me in the smallest way. You took and took from me and now I wish I never met you and that I never came out.
If you chose to respond to thing I suggest you chose your words carefully. If you chose not to then all the better. You’re an alcoholic a drug addict and I am not talking pot. You’re a queen and a fag in every since of the word. If what you told me about Joe is true than you deserve him, May the good people of the world be free from you. Decent people know the good and the bad they do and always try to right their wrongs.
To be remembered greatly

Vixc B of Philly

No comments:

Post a Comment