23 August 2008

Woody's and Closure

It was a night unlike any other. Much like the night I went to my first gay bar. The air smelled of new air, what ever that means. The city just felt different.

I made a few phone calls and sent a few text messages and ended creating a potentially entertaining night on the town. Alex, Mr. M, Louise and myself. The plan was that we all would make guest appearances in each others evening. Louise and I was to meet Alex and his friends at Bump. Then part ways when Alex and his friends went to shampoo. Lou and I planned to play it by ear but meet Mr. M somewhere for a drink.

Alex never showed. While at Bump we met this guy who over herd me talking about sex. He was a bottom as well and talked about his family and told cool stories about how his bing gay created memorable incidences. He told us about his job and his soon new to be job and why he was in the city that night. I then realized that he was just a guy looking for some people to talk to while he waited to meet his friends someplace else.

After our new friend left Lou and I walked around trying to find Lascala's the restaurant Mr. M always hangs at. He wasn't responding to my text messages. After walking in circles we decided to fore go Mr. M. And went to gay pizza on the we met one of Lou's friends and his entourage.

Then gay pizza we chatted with the employees for a brief while then went to Woody's.

I felt good the door man flirted with me which never happens. Then we went inside chilled at the bar and Lou could not wait to get up stairs to the dance floor. He paid for the both of us and much to our surprise, the crowd was not young. I could not hid the horror on my face. We walked to the far bar and just watched. Then we realized that it was square dancing. I asked the sexy body that was mixing drinks about the nights venue and he told me at 11 it goes normal. But little time went by before I started enjoying myself.

Then I saw him a cute guy in his late 20's maybe early 30's. He then lifted up his shirt for some reason and we saw his rock hard six pack. I felt mosey. Lou told me to go ask for a dance but I was nervous. Lou then played wing man and told him I was interested . Lou came back and said I was going to dance with him next song. He never did come over though. He did walk past us as he left the room and made a playful punching motion to Lou.

The lights changed and then so did the music. The dance floor went nuts and got younger by the second. Then we noticed the sexy strippers. One was the guy I told Lou I liked he waved but I suck at keeping it cool. I just danced and kept in site.

Mr. M then sent a text saying he was back in KOP. I danced on and I danced from 11 to 2 with only one 10 min break. I never did get a chance to talk to the hot guy I wanted but I figured I would see him again or just wasn't meant to be.

On the way home Mr. M started texting me. Right when I was dropping Lou of I got one that said” why you always gotta be a bitch” shocking as we were having a friendly conversation. I let M get away with a lot and figured it was time I called him on something.

I called him and asked what he to explain how I was being a bitch. The text before in response to his “I'm awake now” was “Never mind I'll talk too you tomorrow” it started a fight and he brought up things from months ago that bothered him and I told him to stop waiting so long to tell me what bothers him. I also explain what I wanted. I even forced him to give me closure on our past relationship.

I told him that were either to be good friend or go separate ways. Now I have closure but I know Josh never wants to get back together. I am disappointed but I have my closure.

In a year it probably wont matter he will have moved to Las Vegas and I will have found the man of my dreams but as for now it feels like Josh and I just broke up all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment