22 August 2008

The Sex Game

So many men tell you they want a guy or girl who wont play games, but the moment that emotions start going and your honest they start toying with you. Calling when they want making it seam like your just as booty call and then they just fade out with no closure and you both know you were dating exclusively.

Why is it when we stop the games that we get hurt and treated like shit? The truth of the matter is games were not invented to get others to do what we want but to protect ourselves and now the are so ingrained that men have no respect for someone who doesn't play games.

Playing hard to get is a game no man can resist. The ugliest person can get a man by playing this game. But take a guy like me that can get almost anyone, I hate playing games and so fail to realize that by not doing so I come off as a slut, and easy.

So what can the people like me who believe in karma, and honesty do. We don't want to remain single and want someone who holds the same values that we do. Are we doomed to the “if you you cant beat them” mantra of the 20th and 21st centuries?

For once in my life I cant help but say we need games. Men don't know how to operate without them.

Take K or Mr. R for example, two guys both romantic and both well liked by me. I made the mistake of just going with the flow and both times resulted in being with out a boyfriend.

Mr. R was obsessed with after the facts. “I'm not 29” or “I'm not looking for anything serious” how ever on the first date made it seam like he was telling my his entire life sorry. So I slept with him. After awhile I saw we were nothing more than fuck buddies and I swore off 30 year olds.

There was also jerry. Who I told flat out what I wanted. He made it seam like he was going to deliver but never did even after I reminded him. The sex was great so he says but there was no intimacy in site. SO I called it off and in my true form was completely honest about what I thought of him.

Finally there is K. I told my self that I was going to have a relationship free summer. One filled with lots of sex, dancing and drinking. But before I knew it I was dating Lou and trying to figure out how to get out. Then I met K and realized I wanted him and if I was going to be in a relationship it had to be him. So I brook it off with Lou and began predating K. he talked a good game but it ended with heartache.

He had no time for me after his smooth talk took off my clothes. There was no sex but we did both cum. I even went to his play and it looked like fate was bringing us together but he decided to tell me after moving back to NYC that he did not like me as much as I liked him. So I fucked someone else that night.

I have decided to start playing the games. No sex on the first date, and playing hard to get, and to top it all off making it seam like I am busy and have very little time for a relationship and sex. I got this advice from all my exes, little do they know. I think once I master them all I will not be single much longer.

In the mean time . . . “Let the games begin!”

No comments:

Post a Comment