18 April 2008

Last Time at Woodys

So Wednesday night was club night. This one was quite exciting as we haven't gone in like three weeks. I got to see a friend that I honestly haven't seen since last year. I drove a car that wasn't mine and I got drunk at the club. I don't know why but I have been cutting back on my alcohol consumption not intentionally, its just the way its been.

So the music was bumping and we were having fun. I was supposed to meet 2 other guys. One never showed and I never found the other. However my friend Dawane sent me a text asking where I was. We decided to meet at the bar. It was a Kamikaze night I had it in my flask and I had one as soon as I got to the club. With my birthday having just passed and most of my friends not showing up I and getting my birthday drinks still. When Dawane showed up I could see he was clearly pissed. He ordered my second drink and a Grey Goose on the rocks for himself. I forced him to let off his chest what was bothering him. It was something about a grad school friend and a lie slash roomer and the end of a relationship and what not. And like most of our conversations more so the resent ones we talked about why we are not dating and the different approaches to him finding a boy friend.


Everyone just wants to be friends and nothing more. I get to know them as a friend be fore I decide to date them and then they always say “i don't want to ruin the friendship.” I wonder why don't they just take the risk.

Being drunk I did not hesitate in my response. I told him stop being out to make friends and look to find a boyfriend. He allows people to become comfortable with friendship and bla bla bla you know where I am going.

He stepped out side and I found a guy to flirt with. This was funnie. I stepped in because it was loud and I wanted to hear what he had to say. He immediately began caressing my body. I was wearing my favorite jeans that make my ass look way great how any guy gay or straight would want an ass to be and a small t shirt that said “Keep staring I might do a trick.” I was drunk and feeling sexy. The guy was some nerd who I thought in a odd sort of way was kind of cute. After only exchanging about 2 sentences he raised his head quite suavely to initiate a kiss. I simply began talking again. He asked what I was drinking and I told him. You would think he would offer to buy me another. Na his conversation skills lacked as well. He would talk and I would lean in to catch what he said and bore I could stand straight again he would motion for a kiss. After his blatant attempted where he almost stood up to try and reach my mouth I hurried to my drink, finished the last drop and told him it was time I rejoined my friends up stares. Poor bloke had very little looks, no game, and poor conversation ability. I could have called him out the many times he tried to kiss me or took the dominate roll and been forceful to get what I wanted but it was not worth the energy and I didn't have a decent audience.

Back up stairs to dance a little I told Dawane to text me when he got back in. It was cute watching my friend RJ get hit on by a really cute guy and then get his number. I can remember a time I would feel a little jealousy but lately I've just been really happy for the other person.

Dawane did text me and back down to my favorite bar. I went back to flirting with the new bartender. He was cute but a total bottom. Dawane started with I don't understand why you wont date me. Being even more drunk I tried to explain I didn't find him attractive that the physical was important to me and I could only ever see him as a friend that the love I have growing between us is like that of a cousin, and you simply don't date your cousin. He accepted it but wasn't happy.

Then these two hot guys walk in with one guy that kinda looked like a chocolate Yoda. Its cool I told him about it. I asked if the two hot guys were dating. The response was priceless. One said no the other I don't know. The I don't know was the one I wanted. We began talking about random stuff. I know body hair and light beer were topics. The more I talked to him the more like a straight guy he appeared and the more I was attracted. So I asked about the “I don't know.” he explained how they are just friends but he wanted more. Yes the were having sex and it was good. He even told me he was mostly top. I tried to assert I was interested but he was to hung up on “I Don't Know” that is quite a significant phrase by the way. When I asked “i don know” name Mike, my new friend, said Josh I retorted with wow not only dose he look like my ex but same name. Then he said “no no his name is Aron sorry got my Jews confused.” I laughed so hard I almost fell of the stool. Dawane was having a merry time talking to some guy he just met and Aron was talking to the chocolate Yoda.

So Mike Funny, Masculine, has body hair, a decent hight, and a top. What was the problem Aron of course. I could not see myself trying to chase after a guy who is chasing something he cant have. It would appear its a trap decent gay men get ensnared in quite frequently. I too have been their more than once. I put my self out there and Aron saw it. I knew right away Aron would never go for Mike. Aron wanted to see Mike move on. I then became the center of attention as Aron and Yoda joined me and Mike's conversation. Aron was into Yoda but Yoda was to drunk to notice. By the way I am on my third Kamikaze.

I looked over to notice Dawane walking of with his new friend about five minutes later Aron walks away. I am sitting her holding court pretty much. I was talking for a good while that I was not going to get anything out of Mike and I should return to my real friends up stares.

I was now fully drunk and did not care. I was moving my hips shaking my ass and content that I was doing it by my self. Then Dawane finds me and starts dancing with me. Before I knew it I was of the ground and bobbing up and down. My face had to have an expression of death. Not only did my best friend stop dancing and get ready to kick ass but the bouncer started in as well. He put me down but my pack of smokes was never the same.

Like always around 2:00 their was a moment of mutual boredom and we decided to cut out. I learned a lot that night about myself and others but thats my next blog because this one is mad long.


(I know there are technical errors in this but thats cuse I said fuck it)


No comments:

Post a Comment