06 June 2010

We All Have a Mr. M

One day I decided to call RJ and he told me that he was hanging out with Josh.  It would seem everyone I know has or is dating a Joshua. In addition, while things did not work out between my mine and me, it is a safe bet to just think that is how things work with people named josh.  Jaiye and his we are have trust issues and RJ and his could not say together or apart.  Now they were on their way to the beach to simply hang out.

You could say it was cute or a typical gay relationship except this josh was not your typical gay man. Josh could not decide whether he was gay or straight.  The last time the two of them called it quits was because Josh did not want his san to grow up with a gay father, yes this Josh is a confused daddy and RJ is in love with him.

It was only a matter of time before they were official again, 1 day to be exact and I was about to hit the shore of Miami so I could not go to Philly to get all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment