05 June 2010

Drama and the Real Gays of Philadelphia.

The Sunday after my birthday was Easter Sunday and I had the day off so I figured I would go to the city (Philadelphia) and hang out with my friends.  All attended except Lou, some excuse about being tired and having no money, Typical Lou.  I listened to his excuse and although not legit, I let him off.

I met RJ and Phil in Upper Darby and then we went to Jaiye’s job to pick him up.  We bumped into Jaiye’s boyfriend and we all chatted until he left and then I talked to RJ about his recent activities with a married man.

Recently Jaiye told me that RJ had quite a good time one night with a married man, which turned into a good day with the married man’s family.  There was no shame coming from RJ.  The story got even better once I talked to RJ.

RJ explained that the person was in the army and of course in true RGOP fashion, was well built and sexy.  The man was married to a woman and apparently in the closet and wanted to fool around with another person.  I never did find out how the two met but I think it is safe to assume it was A4A.  RJ continued to tell me that after the two had quite a night they met the next day to hang out with the married man’s family where RJ met the wife friended  her on Facebook and then looked at RJ photos together where she recognized our friend Lou.  Talk about your six degrease of separation.  All of this was told to me in a “matter of fact” tone.  Oh, you just have to love RJ.

Phil was his typical self and when talk of Pride came up, we found out he would not attend, as he has to study for the MCAT’s.  Typical Phil unable to take a break from studying and his new Love was about to go away to San Francesco to do more research required for his PhD.

Once jay got in the car we were off to the gay-borhood, we chose our typical quiet spot at Q lounge.  We were officially celebrating my birthday and talk turned to the new Real Gays of Philadelphia.

Many people try to mimic TV in their lives and a few even think they should have a TV show but in this new world of reality TV, my group of friends could definitely keep viewers not only entertained but also shocked.

We talked about how all the things affecting our lives.  We talked about our boyfriends and even about our exes.  We even talked about how our search for love helped get us to this point in life.  The picture we took at my engagement party was all over Facebook and when the night was done and we were on our way to the car, we were spotted.  “Aren’t you the Real gays of Philadelphia?” asked a tyranny and Jaiye hit the sky and I was floored and drunk.  We were given ammunition and I fired all the way back to the car.  I was loud and free talking to whoever would listen and asked, “Do you know who I am,” to those who thought I was being strange.

At the parking lot, we found someone that Jaiye knew which is typical; we chatted and decided that they were not at our speed so we went back to Jaiye’s house.  I was drunk, I was down for whatever, and then I was hungry so we went to Wawa a place I hadn’t been to since I was an official Pa resident.  I got a bowl and many other things.  After eating, I passed out.

That morning I got up with Jaiye, he went to work and I went to west Philly.  I saw my aunt and we caught up then I went to see my grandmother and time just flew.  I rushed home and MeTo had a lovely Easter dinner waiting along with an Easter basket.  I was so touched it was such a sweet thing.  The basket showed he knew how I felt about Easter with a touch of his own ideas.

We ate dinner with our roommate and the night was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment