04 September 2009

Romantic Evening MeTo Style

Last Sunday MeTo wanted to do something special and something special we did. With me having just lost my car and a Saturday of being really depressed he wanted to get me and us out of the house. He mentioned this middle eastern place in New Brunswick and today he figured was as good a day as any to take us there.

So we got showered and dressed and I even put on makeup to just make it all the more special.  We both were quite pleased with our outfits and for good reason. I was completely turned on by him, to the point where all I could say was wow. He wore his new jeans that he recently bought to expand his wardrobe, a tight burgundy shirt that displayed his mussels very well and the tan blazer I picked out for him.  He looked amazing.

We walked to the restaurant and talked about everything that was on our minds, mostly about how much we loved each other and turn each other on.  With each day causing me to love him more than the last I was at the point of being madly in love with him. He remains the most charming and giving person I know.
We got to the restaurant and was seated outside. It was a lovely day and the place although small was just as charming. Our waitress was one of those sweet innocent smart types. The kind of waitress that one would hope to get everywhere they go. I gazed into MeTo’s eyes as I sipped on my seltzer and lime, trying to figure out what I wanted. The food from the other tables enlarged my eyes and the aromas played a symphony for my nose. My stomach felt reassured that no matter what I got I was going to eat well.

With time and the waitress’ help I decided I would have the hummus and seasoned ground beef, while MeTo had the gyro platter. We had stuffed grape leaves for our appetizer and both ordered house salads. With everything being well priced we decided to stay for coffee and desert as well. The baklava was not all that great but MeTo, the connoisseur he is, was quite pleased with the coffee.

Sure there we a few things that could have ruined the night like my getting makeup on my shirt collar, or spilling my creamer. But I was with the man of my dreams and he was providing a perfect night. It was one of those dates were no matter what goes wrong there is just way to much going right. I was on cloud nine with him and we walked back talking about religion and how much we love each other.

When we got home he had to do some quick work for school and I took the time to clean and put away a few things. He was quite happy to find that the last cardboard moving box was gone. With a few nick knacks placed well around the apartment, it now looked even more like a home.

When his work was done we sat on the couch and had drinks and chatted. Before I knew it I was lip locked and pulling him into the bedroom. The amazing night ended with the proper fireworks.

1 comment: