29 August 2009

No More

There comes a time in every man’s life where his past and all the secrets catch up to him and while I can sit back and let them all happen slowly I prefer to just get it all over with at once.

The biggest secret I ever kept is the true story of how I lost my virginity I never told a sole and there is only one person who knows the true story but would deny it if ever confronted. I was not raped but it was not something that I really wanted to happen. It was not long before my 18th birthday when I became sexually active again with a guy who I never should have had any sexual activity within the first place. Me eldest cousin and I had played sexually games for as long as I could remember. It had stopped for quite some time but when we started to live under the same roof it started again and by the second game he finally took things all the way. I tried my best to block the incident from my mind but it has been one that has stayed with me ever since.

I can’t help but look at how our lives turned out and not feel hatred but envy. He went to college on time and went on to become a paramedic. He remains in the closet still and receives family approval and is looked to as the golden child. I on the other had have disappointed my mother by not walking in my graduation from high school due to poor grades and had to do summer school.

I only did a small portion of college and as far as my success goes I am just one big failure. I have over five thousand dollars in debt and several different jobs in the past 5 years. When I came out to my conservative Christian family, my mother and grandmother did all but disown me. I used to smoke cigarettes and occasionally pot. I used alcohol heavily and sometimes I still get drunk alone.

I suffer from depression and think about suicide. I have no job. I live two hours from all my friends and family with a man who honestly deserves better. My debt consists of several bad decisions. A little over three thousand for a car that has just been repossessed, a thousand for a loan I had took out in order to keep my apartment when I was 19 and several other bills for unpaid electric, cable, tuitions and god only knows what else.

I am tired of having theses secrets and pretending my life is not so bad. Vixc B is a lie, a facade I created to hide the pain I endure every day. I never wanted to be gay, I had a play for my life and it fell apart. I don’t know what is in store for me.

I wonder if I should stay in this relationship its seems life a selfish and unfair thing to do. I get stressed out quite easily anymore and find myself sneaking away to have a cigarette and the urge to get drunk. I don’t know what I am going to do but I know things will get worse before they get better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment