22 December 2008

Never Over

Why is it when you decide to cut someone out of your life something kind of major happens to remind you of him or her, the good times, and why you allowed him or her to stay in your life for so long. I cannot look at a picture that was artistically taken without thinking of Neal Curly, I look at some of the clothes I bought to where to a party and I think about how jazz was with me to pick them out and what a good time we had. Almost everywhere, I go in the city of Philadelphia I See my friends from high school and ex boyfriends.

The new job has taken me to a town I never thought I would go to again, a town I had decided would have a great memory and that its. It was July second and I had lead my boy friend at the time to the wrong extension of the Penn Turnpike. I was supposed to get him to the turnpike then follow him back to his place, but we never made it. We found a motor lodge to spend the night and after taking showers, we were intimate for the first time. The town is called Lansdale a little town north of Philadelphia that has no real significance.

My now ex and I had spent the morning of July fourth in what seemed to be a dead town before parting ways.

My new job has me working indirectly for Verizon FiOs, going door to door to get current landline and DSL customers to make the switch to the much better FiOs. The place I have to do this is Lansdale. I started the Thursday after Mr. M's birthday hangout, where I decided that not talking to him for a while would be a great idea. I was ever so shocked to find myself driving ever closer to the spot where I felt I truly fell for him.

After two days of having to go door to door learning the greatness that is VZ FiOs I saw that this town did not deserve to be remembered as that place but rather the place where I may one day move only because the cost of living seemed to be cheaper with all the apartments.

Once again, I received divine enlightenment one night while talking to Mr. MeTo it was explained how why so many people hold onto bad relationships. I had not asked for understanding nor had I told him about how I was feeling about Mr. M, the topic of relationships came up and wanted to share a lesson he learned and it helped me to see and understand Mr. M. a little better.

I have decided that I will continue with this break but when the New Year comes and he and I are friends again I will be all the better a friend because Mr. MeTo is really proving to be the half that I've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment