02 March 2012

New Computer, Better Blog!

So I have been not blogging for a while for one major reason, my laptop turned on me. I am not sure why but it just refuses to work like it used to and it seems to have given up on life. It was an HP pavilion DV7. It was a huge 17in and I got it right after MeTo and I started dating.  I thought it was only fitting that he should help me with my next computer purchase. We both learned from our mistakes and I was initially planning to get a Mac Book but with careful thought I decided on a desk top. I convinced MeTo to go to HP.com and build me an inexpensive desktop that had room to grow and he did.

I am now the proud owner of an HP Pavilion HPE h8m. so far I like it and have no complaints. The cool part about a desktop versus a laptop is the custom ability.  By getting the basics when it came to monitor, keyboard, and ram but ensure that there was room from upgrade ability, I can always add a video card, get cool accessories and even get more ram. A laptop is typically what you get is what you got until you get a new one.

So I am back to being connected, I have several post I had been working on and I am making a more conscious effort to focus on the quality of my post as well as content. Here’s to my new computer I got with my student discount. My both my readers and I get enjoyment from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment