25 February 2011

We Marched into the Den

So MeTo and I had made plans to go on a double date with a friend that I made while at Panera. He is young and immature but I see potential so I figured with me desperate for friends I would make him my little project. He recently started seeing this girl and I am unsure as to why but my opinion of her matters. So a double date was planed.

He ended up playing his typical games and I was left with nothing to do. MeTo and I tossed ideas around and we decided to do dinner and a club. Another friend that I had made now works at the Den and I had him put us on the list for what I thought would get us in for free.

I made my Facebook status state that I was cutting someone out my life as I was pissed about these last minute plans and we went out for half priced appetizers. It was a great night and I was turning heads, I love the attention. I laughed at MeTo’s jokes which were really funny and I smiled when he complimented me. Before I knew it the restaurant was empty and he was all I could see.

I then got confirmation we were on the list and then a call from the so called friend. He was using half truths to prevent feeling my wrath. I gave him the cold shoulder and made the call quick.

We then went to the Den where I found out admission was reduced and not cut. So to an ATM and we were in. I was surprised to see the club almost empty and the few people that were there were all young nerds. I immediately began trying to understand how this could be. I looked around and there were guys hopping to catch my attention and there were guys trying to get MeTo’s attention. We laughed as the awkward kids danced to songs that were being played just as awkwardly.

The outfits that some people wore made the 6 dollars worth it. I wondered how it was possible for so many gays to dress so poorly and I then it was clear why most people in Jersey go to New York and Philadelphia to enjoy good gay nightlife. Jersey really dose suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment