14 May 2010

So long Hollister, Hello Panera

The following Post is Rated PG13 for adult theme. Reader discretion advised.

It was towards the middle of March I had had it with Hollister.  I went to work and they gave me a list and told me to get it done.  It was all cleaning task.  I looked at the list and could not recall them telling me cleaning was in my job description.  I hated the job and the training process.  If it had not been for me having an interview down stairs I would have quit on the spot.

Right after my interview with Hollister, I had one with Express and Panera offered me a job followed by Hollister.  I really wanted the job at Panera; I wanted the discount from Hollister.

Hollister’s discount became useless as I did not like their clothes and with the discount, clothing was still expensive, and they did everything in their power to force me to buy their clothes due to their dress code.  I had planned to quit the day after the cleaning incident but I was way too sick to call out.  I figured for 7.25 they would get the gist after I didn’t show up after two days. I ended up being sick for 5 days and they were still calling me to see if I was coming back.

Panera offered me more money right off the back and it was a happy place to work not to mention the discounts and free food. So I told Panera I was totally free and before I knew it I was working decent hours and loving it not for the pay but to be working in a happy place.

Here comes the dry spell

After I started getting better MeTo got sick I woke up to the sound of him throwing up in the bathroom. I was worried but knew to keep calm and wait till he got back to bed. It was not a long wait and I could tell he was not doing well. I asked what was wrong and to be honest it was graphic to the point that without details I will say he was really sick.

When I was sick I was taking alkalselter  and Tylenol, I gave him pepto and Imodium. It looked as if he had a touch of the flu and not what I had. Three days later he was good to go almost and I was almost at 100% myself but my sex drive was just gone. To be quite honest I had been with him in our apartment for over a week. Yeah we got out a few times but we were with each other for almost the entire time.

I was not in the mode to get even closer to him. It was not long before this became a problem. It got to the point that we had a little spat and it was not until I forced myself to have a little distance and got pumped up that we had sex and even then it was not that great. The next morning we had it out which relived the tension.

We began counting and our average was 1 to 2 times a week, our normal goal is three or four. On top of us not “coloring” I was also on a strange sleep cycle. Many nights I just could not sleep. I would go to bed toss and turn get up then return to bed around 4 or 5 leaving me to tired to get it on.

I had decided to talk to my friends about this and I came to the conclusion that my body was trying to reset itself. I mean I had a birthday around the corner and my life was somewhat hectic. MeTo just settled for the once a week and began trying to get things together. But once my sleep schedule got on track the “coloring” did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment