18 November 2008

Sex in the City

The next day Jazz and I spent the entire time rearranging setting up and adding my stuff to hers. When the work was done we were happy with the result. Jazz’s apartment is abasement studio. The ceiling has a clearance of 6’4 I am 6’2. The bath room is small with no tub just a shower stall ad the kitchen is a joke. Just looking around one could come up with a dozen ways to improve the place by using different light fixtures, moving the water closet and even the carpet that was used.

I am proud of Jazz she found an apartment near her school that is affordable and not a hole in the ground but her landlord clearly did not plan the layout effectively. The lad lord has also gone the entire summer with out cutting the grass ad when work is needed to be done pulling teeth is a under statement. In short Jazz is ready to move.

The Sunday after moving in, after arranging everything, we needed to do laundry. The hut for a Laundromat in Jamaica was a joke it was only 8 o’clock and all but one was closed. The one was crowded but we managed. I had Monday morning to my self after dropping Jazz off at school. I spent the time on a4a. MySpace. My yearbook and aim. When jazz got home I wet to the market and picked up the makings for spaghetti. I dint know I should have also bought knives, pots ad a can opener. We jokingly argued why she should have had these things and I tolled her to get out the kitchen.
It ended up being a tomato stir-fry over pasta; I had no way to open the can of tomato sauce.

We then went to rite aid to get the last parts of my costume and gas ex for her, along with junk food.

Tuesday was my interview and another rainy day. It literally rained every other day since I been in NYC. I had to call to alert them I was running late because the highway I had to take from Queens to Brooklyn was flooded on one half. Then I had the wrong address. I made it and I was cold and damp. The whole thing was just going wrong I even forgot a pen. However I was hired on the spot and was to start the next day.

Three days I the big apple and I had two of the five things I needed to get, a place to live and a job. Now all I needed was a boyfriend, a New York ID and a cheep fun place to hang out. I was up and coming.

O my way home from the interview I noticed a shopping center with a target. So I went in for a can opener I also picked up some spoons and the second season of Dexter, something to keep me home and from spending money.

By the end of week one I was back to my old hobbits I had been stood up once and then found myself in a pool in the Bronx. Although it was a new setting with new things to do, they were all a variation of something else I have done already.

His Name was Ray and a busy student among other things he liked to sped his free time around his apartment building. He managed it so he had 24hr access to all the Simi cool places like the pool which was your typical above ground pool that they set up in the basement ad he had filled with hot water. Several beers later I was disappointed I was o where ear drunk. I could feel his boner so I took control of the conversation. I brought up the topic of skinny dipping which he had brought up earlier while o the phone.

Dating was out of the question, he was 30 years old and still in the closet. Log story short anyone who knows him knows. But I wanted to fool around so off came the boxers and there we were I a candle lit basement naked I a warm pool. The conversation switched to how it the basement was haunted but he held me close the whole time. He the started talking about poppers and I opened my self up to making out. He took to my lips like a fish to bate. He was good. He then suggested going to get the poppers. He did ad I tried it. Before it hit we started making out and grinding. I could not contain my self it was so euphoric and wore off just as I came.

I was covered I both his ad mine it was just sticking to me I tried to wash it off but it became like underwater glue. That gummy stuff that they use to keep packages I place.

A little more conversation and I realized it was about 5. We both were tired so we called it a night. I was shocked the man came and he still wanted to make out with me. So a kiss good night and I was back in my car crossing the Whitestone Bridge.

I had received several invitations from a man named Kevin that wanted me to come over ad smoke pot. His pics were cute so we exchanged numbers and Friday came and I was at his place. He was about 50 pounds bigger than his picks and had to be almost 40 and not 34 like he said. He had a dog who loved me I hate dogs. The dog who Kev said was fixed jumped up ad started humping my leg. I was almost intoxicated from the rum and OJ. I then took a look through his DVD’s ad they were all fag movies (another blog). I sat on the bed and we began smoking he started kissing my neck ad I went to look at the movies again.

He followed me ad I kissed him o the lips to shoe him away ad it worked. I was I the mod to fool around but I needed to get high ad drunk if it was going to be him. Before I had a chance to feel the pot he was all over me. He was a good kisser so I let him continue and before I knew it he was naked while I was only half there. My question to dog owners is, do you all fuck with your dog in the room?

He rimmed me he sucked me and the he humped me. I came and was loud but not like I used to be. I forget how he got off put I cleaned up and put most of my clothes back on. He then whispered in my ear ever so gently I have to go to work tomorrow. He gets off at 10 it was midnight, REALLTY? I had decided to finish watching sex ad the city but he was coaxing me to get dressed. So the fat old ma lost all cool points.

The next day I stayed home being lazy jazz wet out then came home only to go out again she asked if I wanted to go but I said no. after she left I better thought of it and decided I would go out. I found a sexy out fit put on sex ad the city the showered dressed put on makeup and the jazz walked in the door. We decided to go to a lounge so I could get a drink I wanted to check out the gayborhood aka the village. The one lounge I knew of I could not fid so we walked around looking for a different gay bar that we both could get into. No luck so she suggested I got to the one we walked passed earlier ad meet up later it was almost 2 in the morning this would never happen in Philly at this time of night. So I go in order a kamikaze and the bartender says 5 dollars ad its 2 for one until 3. I texted jazz to say I was going to be drunk but o service. The guys next to me started talking to me and I started laughing. They were really gay. The this guy sat next to me who reminded me of a ex but cuter and more masculine I asked him of other places to hag out and he named a place called chi chi’s 21 ad older, gave me the run down and I ordered my second drink. I was already buzzed we talked ad flirted and after hearing last call check text ad jazz was home so I ordered water and wet home with Jermaine to go get high.

Jermaine is what I call a poser he looks thug and rough, but is nothing more than a fag. The closer we got to his place the more sugar I saw and the uglier he got. I should have known a sexy 37 year old is never what he seams. His penis was like a childes crayon the jumbo kind that you get when your 3. It was light by the time I went to sleep and at 12 I got the hell out.

He lived in Harlem and had cheep rent, although I was having crappie sex all over Manhattan I was finding the affordable places to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment