28 November 2008

An Even Bigger night

I slept only half the day due to my hang over and decided to spend the day and night inside. The craving for brownies and chocolate cake finally got the best of me, I had been craving brownies ever since I watched the episode of sex and the city where Miranda gave up sex and inadvertently replaced it with chocolate.
I got dressed, went to a little no named market on Rockaway Boulevard, and bought two boxes of brownie mix and two boxes of chocolate cake mix. This craving was bad strong.
I made dinner while the brownies were in the over and realized there was a problem. While my craving for them was strong, it was not going to be strong enough to conquer my bad toothache. The night before I had bit my tong but blamed it on being drunk. However, the day after proved that, my new wisdom tooth was coming in and there was no room. The pain was so agonizing that it sent my dinner to the fridge and my brownies looked like I was a mouse sneaking little nibbles out of them.
I decided to call KK the guy I met yesterday. I left him a voice mail and went back to watching a movie. To my surprise, he called back from a different number. It was a 212 and normally I don’t answer but I did. We talked and he was heading out of town for the holiday. It was a short conversation but long enough for the two of us to make it clear enough we both were interested.
Jazz came home soon followed by her boyfriend. She asked me to take her to the Laundromat. It latter became an argument of her simply not paying attention. This began to escalate into how I should act in the apartment. Was I her roommate or a guy renting some space in her apartment? She decided to make it a financial 50/50. I being wise and seeing where this friendship was going called my friends and mother for advice. They all wanted me back home and I wanted to go back home as well.
I filled my car with as much as I could fill it and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment