12 August 2008

Bye Bye Birdie

So last night I went to see K's play. I really didn't think I was going to like Bye Bye Birdie but I loved it. It was funny and all that great stuff and then it was really well done.

I walked out the theater thinking I wasn't going to get to see K but I got stuck be hind a guy with a woman in a wheel chair and then the crowd wouldn't let them through so I waited patiently and as I was near the door I saw our friend mike. He played one of the lead roils and did really well so I had t o tell him. I looked round ans saw most of the cast was out so I asked if k was coming out he said in a min and in a min he did.

During the play I hadn't known but K was in one of the scenes. I was sitting in the back and having to wear glasses I could not make out faces all to well. As soon as the lights came on I knew it was him. K also had a part in the play. He sang and did a good job acting. I could not help but blush. I tried to hid it but couldn't. It was this moment that proved to me I am really attracted to this guy nothing else is to blame.

So I was now standing next to k it looked as if he didn't want me to go so I stayed and it was a good thing I did I get to say hi to his mom and dad. They are two really cool people. So after a little chit chant in between people coming up to tell him how great the play was and how awesome he is, I told him I was off to tom Jones to meet Jason and the gang.

I got to Tom Jones and it was fun hanging out and I was on air from seeing k and could not think about eating but had to order like 4 dollars so I got coffee and ice cream.

About 20 min and three of our friends took off and 10 min after that I turned around to see K. I was thrilled once again I felt him happy to see me as well but he was tired with a headache. I told him to eat and mike came over to say hi also. Jay introduced him to our friend Andrew who was acting a little weird.

The time came when k had to go back to his table and and I told him we would say bye b4 we left. I don't know what it is about him but I tend to light upon when he is around.

The time came when we need a change in scenery when I went to say bye I saw Monica was there as well I said hi gave a hug and sat down to exchange numbers and chat a little. K allowed me to kiss him on the lips and all felt right.

I normally feel awkward and refrain from an all out Blaine kiss in public but it felt so right and with me being proud of him I kinda felt like I was marking territory. .

I was happy I got to spend some time with the one person I have ever had the biggest crush on.

And from the looks of things it just may be fate

No comments:

Post a Comment