14 May 2008

Changing Not a Little

Hey guys you noticed that i have changed the look and feel of my blog. I have even changed the basic gist of it. With that being said its time that I also change the name it no longer fits. I cant think of one at the moment so i am more then open to surgestions. you can use the comment field to leave a comment wih your surgestions.

I also want to point out the links at the bottom of the page. you'll notice, Indigo Black (Comming soon) is the first link. I am planning on launching my first completly self sustained web site by the end of the summer. In turn V.0 the look will be taken down and all my post will be moved over.

The link called V.0 any questions will always be around but all relivent post will slowly but surly be repolished and moved to this blog.

So people poke around check things out and remember I want to hear from you. always feel free to email me for advice and what ever else may be on you mind at Titus.VSBII@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment